The Great Decisions speaker series consists of eight weeks of specialists and professionals discussing today’s most pressing foreign policy and global affairs topics.
- March 7, 2019: Refugee and Global Migration Mr. Blake Hamilton, International Institute, Vice President of Programs
- March 14, 2019: The Middle East, Regional Disorder Dr. Tahmineh Entessar, Assistant Director of Webster University’s Relations
- March 21, 2019: Nuclear Negotiations, Back to the Future? Mr. Brent Shapiro, former U.S Special Operations Officer
- March 28, 2019: State of the State Department and Diplomacy To be determined.
- April 4, 2019: Decoding U.S.- China Trade Professor Nori Katagiri, Associate Professor of Political Science, Saint Louis University
- April 11, 2019: Cyber Conflict and Geopolitics Midwest Cyber Center
- April 18, 2019: The United States and Mexico, Partnership Tested Dr. Richard Millet, Council on Foreign Relations
- April 25, 2019: The Rise of Populism in Europe Dr. Costas Azariadis, Professor of Economics, Washington University