On March 4, 2020 St. Louis University and the World Affairs Council of St. Louis proudly hosted the 17th WorldQuest at St. Louis University. There was great participation with 25 high schools and 28 four-person teams competing.
And the Winners Were
- 1st Place – St. Louis University High School
- 2nd Place – Marquette High School
- 3rd Place – Wentzville Holt High School
And – “Rookie of the Year” – St. Charles High School.
WorldQuest was filled with excitement and enthusiasm. SLU provided tables of team shirts, memorabilia, stations of food, and drinks for the students. Rachel Lippmann of St. Louis
Public Radio was the Master of Ceremonies. She did an expert job leading a highly engaged audience through the question & answer period.
Could Not Have Done It Without Them
A deep appreciation to the SLU students that helped along with Dr. Kym and Dr. Will Perkins who assisted in setting up the room. The SLU students continued through the evening helping pick up the answers and distribute them to the judges.
A special thanks to:
- Jane Lindstrom, Registrar with the Boy Scouts of America
- Linda Kurtz, Council Board Member
- Larry Taylor, Executive Committee Member
- Josh Lange, former Council staff/volunteer
- Bud Bellomo, Council volunteer