Beginning Chinese for Business
Learn Chinese for Business: Open doors for travel.
Do you enjoy different cultures and travel? Do you like to challenge yourself? And most importantly, do you want open up opportunities to work, live, communicate, and understand a country that will continue to play an important role in the world’s future?
Then this class is for YOU!
In this noncredit class, you will learn common phrases and scenarios of business in China. Ten topics will be introduced, which include self-introduction, asking for directions, taking transportations, visiting a Chinese family, dining in a restaurant with your business partners, etc.
The class will be sponsored by the Confucius Institute at Webster University and World Affairs Council of St. Louis, instructed by professors from Beijing Language and Culture University. Additionally, five of the classes will feature guest speakers who can offer further insight into China’s business, society and culture.
- Non-credit class: Beginning Chinese for business
- Schedule: September 11, 2018 – November 15, 2018. 10 weeks, 10 classes.
- Time: Every Tuesday, 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Location: Arcade Building, Classroom TBD
- Address: 812 Olive St, St. Louis, MO 63101
- Material fee: $80 (Other cost covered by the Confucius Institute at Webster University)